Sunday, July 01, 2007

Something of a Change

I haven't been here for a while. A lot has changed in my own life and in my perspective on life in general. I don't disclaim anything I've said here in the past -- far from it in fact -- but I don't plan to continue the line of thought. It's taken me to this point, and I'm ready to move on.

So, if anybody is reading -- I don't really have a readership anymore, but that makes me bolder and more interesting -- I have a new project. Yes, we are still rebelling. Don't worry about that. But, we have to define our rebellion much more carefully and tangibly.

If you need a coach in life, stop by here from time to time. It may not be what you're looking for, but you might be surprised. I might also start a new blog or two, the names of which are more appropriate. But I'm pretty attached to this old thing at this point.